This digital planner is undated. It contains 4 .pdf files and has 2 versions:
- Monday start (6-week per month version)
- Sunday start (6-week per month version)
The GTD digital planner has a vertical view and contains 1216 pages + 20 different cover pages. It has a lot of sections based on the Getting Things Done method invented by David Allen:
- Undated calendar with year view, month views, week views, day views.
- Inbox section – the place where you write down all the ideas and tasks as they occur to you.
- TO-DO lists – the next action lists.
- The waiting tasks – list for delegated actions.
- The Someday/Maybe list – for all your ideas.
- Special section for all your projects divided by categories.
- Habit trackers – for tracking all of your goals.
- Nutrition – for scheduling your diet and for planning meals (Food Log).
- Budget – for tracking your finances (bills, savings, debt).
- Shopping List – for creating multiple lists divided by categories.
- Yearly Goals – for your personal growth.
- Reminders – to remember urgent tasks.
- Diary – your personal dated journal.
- Notes – lined, dotted, blank, and mixed.
Size: 11 x 8,5″
This planner contains hyperlinks that enable you to jump to any section you want. Perfect for iPads/Android Tablets in PDF annotation apps (GoodNotes, Notability, Xodo, Noteshelf, etc.)
Goodnotes Sticker Book (preinstalled & pre-cropped stickers for Goodnotes only) with 260+ digital stickers:
- stickers dedicated to monthly and weekly schedules
- Click and get a dated version of this planner
- Click to learn how to use digital stickers in GoodNotes
- Click for more info!
The provided files are for personal use only.
This is a digital product, no physical item. To use it you’ll need a tablet that you can write on with a pencil (for ex. g. the Apple pencil).
Due to the digital nature of my products, no refunds or exchanges can be issued. If there is a problem with your digital file, please contact me so I can rectify the situation.
There are no reviews yet.