Do you feel stuck in your life like you have trouble reaching the goals you set? To make this process easier, I designed for you a special, extremely functional time management tool – a digital planner based on the Getting Things Done system. It’ll help you to have all your plans under control! The additional benefit is that you’ll have everything in one place with super easy access.
This 2023 digital planner is dated. It contains 2 .pdf files and 2 versions:
- 2023 Monday start
- 2023 Sunday start
The GTD digital planner has a vertical view and contains 1157 pages + 22 different cover pages. It has a lot of sections based on the Getting Things Done method invented by David Allen:
- Dated calendar with year view, month views, week views, day views.
- Inbox section – the place where you write down all the ideas and tasks as they occur to you.
- TO-DO lists – the next action lists.
- The waiting tasks – list for delegated actions.
- The Someday/Maybe list – for all your ideas.
- Special section for all your projects divided by categories.
- Habit trackers – for tracking all of your goals.
- Nutrition – for scheduling your diet and for planning meals (Food Log).
- Budget – for tracking your finances (bills, savings, debt).
- Shopping List – for creating multiple lists divided by categories.
- Yearly Goals – for your personal growth.
- Reminders – to remember urgent tasks.
- Important dates – to write down anniversaries, and other important events.
- Diary – your personal dated journal.
- Notes – lined, dotted, blank, and mixed.
Size: 8,5 x 11″
This planner contains hyperlinks that enable you to jump to any section you want. Perfect for iPads/Android Tablets in PDF annotation apps (GoodNotes, Notability, Xodo, Noteshelf, etc.)
Goodnotes Sticker Book (preinstalled & pre-cropped stickers for Goodnotes only) with 240+ digital stickers:
- stickers dedicated to monthly and weekly schedules
The provided files are for personal use only.
This is a digital product, no physical item. To use it you’ll need a tablet that you can write on with a pencil (for ex. g. the Apple pencil).
Due to the digital nature of my products, no refunds or exchanges can be issued. If there is a problem with your digital file, please contact me so I can rectify the situation.